Question
Posted by: Chantell James | 2010-08-12

Blood and protien in urine

What are the causes of constant blood and proteine in your urine?

Hallo Chantell
It is usually a sign of kidney disease like nephrosis or nephritis.
See http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/conditions/nephritis1.shtml

3
Posted by: chantell | 2010-08-18

another thing i need to mention is my heart beat is always 100 - 110 constant but blood presure is normal

Reply to chantell
Posted by: chantell | 2010-08-17

i went to a specialist and they said that there is nothing wrong with my kidneys they did a sonar and it showed they are the same size - the things is i get constant headaches aswell. My child that is now 3 was born on 7 months due to pre eclemsie something since then i have this blood and protiene and headaches no doctors are able to help me and it is frustrating they just tell me i am a mistery pasient all test shows normal they just cant figure out where the blood comes from. and now i havent had my periods for 5 motnhs and did blood test i am not pregnant i am really fed up halp pls

Reply to chantell
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-12

Hallo Chantell