Question
Posted by: she | 2010/09/29

BLOOD AFTER URINATING

THERE''S BLOOD COMING OUT AFTER I URINATING. I DONT KNO WHAT CAUSES THAT. IT''S BEEN 3 DAYS NOW, PLS HELP

Yo may have a bladder infection. See your doctor.

4
Posted by: SHE | 2010/10/02

THANK U SO MUCH GOOD PEOPLE

Reply to SHE
Posted by: Lungile | 2010/10/01

I also experienced that problem beginning of September but in my case, I was urinating frequently and could not hold my pee. I went to see GP and was diagnose with Urinary Tract Infection and was put on antibiotics for five days. After two weeks I discovered that I am pregnant. Better go a see the GP.

Reply to Lungile
Posted by: Agree | 2010/09/30

i agree with Anon, also suffered same symptoms...drink lots of water as it reduces the acid in the urine which results in pain when you pee. Go to your GP but also get Citro-Soda it works but dont forget to drink water.

Reply to Agree

Hi. i saw you comment and decided to respond as i experienced similar thing a month ago. it happened in a space of 2-3 days. by the 3rd day, i suffered when i pee-ed and when i was done, i noticed signs of blood. but bladder became really sore. i drank lots of water to flush my system, but everything i had to pee it was just painful. i went to the GP the next morning, and he told me i had a severe bladder infection. he put me on a course of antibiotics for 5 days and i was clear. the pain subsided and all was back to normal.