Question
Posted by: Black like me | 2011-02-20

Blood after sex

Hi Doc, while having sex with my girlfriend, a ot of blood came out of her and to the sheets. A day before we had sex and she said i''m touching something inside of her and i must stop but i didn''t but their was no blood. She was not on period as she is preventing. The blood is red and it been happening ever since when we have sex. We don''t use a condom.

I would recommend that she goes for a check up ASAP. Bleeding after sex needs to be understood and treatment given, if appropriate. Support her to go to either her local health clinic or her gynae.

2
Posted by: Many | 2011-02-20

She clearly has her period.

Reply to Many
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-02-20

Reply to Sexologist