Question
Posted by: ASIS | 2009-03-02

Blood after intercoarse

I would just like to know. After intercoarse, my husband always has some traces of plood on his penis, but i have nothing, Seems like he must get it from inside of me, but when i clean, there is nothing, not even in my underware after a while.

What could this be and why?

When intercourse takes place the penis pushes up against the cervix (mouth of the womb). There are a few conditions that could cause this area to bleed a little, e.g. a cervical erosion (ulcer) on the cervix. Please go to your doctor or gynaecologist for a thorough examination and Pap smear.