Question
Posted by: JJ | 2012-03-18

Blood

Hi Doc,

For the past 5days each time I go the toilet I see blood on the toilet paper and also notice it on my feaces as well.I am also constipated each time I go the toilet and my feaces is dry and comes out difficult.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

if the blood is in the stool then consult with your health care practitioner immediately. Blood on the toilet paper only might indicate a anal fissure or a broken hemorrhoid. You need to make sure you drink adequate (about 2 liters) of pure water, eat enough roughage, stay away from sugars and refined foods to improve the constipation.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za