Question
Posted by: LADIES PLEASE | 2011-04-08

BLOKE

I SHAVED MY PUBIC HAIR OFF, TO SUPRISE MY WIFE, AS I SEE FROM THIS FORUM IT IS NOT SO UNCOMMON THESE DAYS, BUT SHE WAS HORRIFIED, I THOUGHT THE LADIES WOULD LIKE IT, LIKE I LIKE HERS BALD, AM I SO OFF BASE, ANSWERS PLEASE LADIES

Whilst many people may enjoy one thing, there are also many other people who do not...ultimately it's worth exploring new things, but perhaps it's best to check this out with your wife before to make sure that she is okay with it. At least the hair will grow back, so if she really does not like the look, it won't last too long!

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-04-10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Rob | 2011-04-08

Anon, I like to cut mine shrt, say with a number two shave head. I did shave everything off and must say that it felt great!! Remember when washing your privates it feels much nicer if there is no hair. It does not say your husband is gay or anything!! It also makes your tools look bigger!! I do not know but presume that you go bald down there or not?

Reply to Rob
Posted by: anon | 2011-04-08

I am a lady who doesnt really mind, but a bald pelvic area is definately no big turn on for me, but you must ask yourself the question, does it turn you on, did you get aroused shaving it, or do you get aroused looking at it, then you probably did it for yourself and not her, and us ladies can sense these things.
I think it is more popular amongst gay males, and I am not making any judgement, as my husband is straight, and he likes to shave, but not all the time, but if you answered yes to any of my questions, then I think it would be better to let it grow. Men often beleive their fantasy is ours, and it is not so

Reply to anon
Posted by: au naturelle | 2011-04-08

No I dont like it all off on men - to me it just seems unatural. Shaved testicals is ok but not the whole lot.

Reply to au naturelle