Question
Posted by: heidi | 2012-11-01

bloeddruk

Hi daar as jou bloedruk telling 185/80 is .is dit hoog ??

Expert ImageCardiologist

Beste Heidi

‘n Bloedruk van 185/80 is beslis veels te hoog. Sien asseblief jou dokter!

Vriendelike groete, JT

2
Posted by: HJ Roets | 2013-01-16

Goeienaand
Ek het bloeddruk probleme, maar het ''n probleem, nl.:
Watter Bloeddruk-meter is baie akkuraat, outomaties vir tuis-gebruik en waar kan ek die meters laat toets vir akkuraatheid daarvan? Sal bly wees as u kan help.
Dankie,
Mev Roets

Reply to HJ Roets
Posted by: Beceng | 2012-11-27

I am very sorry to hear of your plight, as if you hanvet got enough stress with your medical condition. Its really time the american government started spending peoples'' taxes on its own people not sending it to israel whose people have a much better lifestyle that you not to mentionthe vast amount it spends on war. America is causing havoc around their world in you name, it has got to stop. It it supposed to be your elected government isn''t it? I wish you the best of luck, you poor man

Reply to Beceng