Question
Posted by: WVW | 2011/01/20

Bloed Toetse &  TTC

My storie is as follow we have been Ttc for the past 4 years i did fel pregnant but lost the baby at 12 weeks.
What tipe of blood tests is there the doctor can do on me to make sure every thing is fine i am on clomid but they never did any blood tests on me to make sure i am fine I have a normal 28 day cycle my problem is that i only bleeds for 24 hours then nothing &  then again after 28 day''s. My husband have a low sperm count &  i did not ovulate but i do now. They did all the other stuff like chek the tubes &  everyting but they never took blood from me to see if my hormones are correct I think i have a Hormonal Inbalance How will they determine that

The blood to check is a Day 21 progesterone. This will see if you are ovulating. FSH and LH can also be checked to determine hormone imbalance.

1