Posted by: Beverley | 2010-09-27

Blocked Tubes

I am 40 years old and trying to have a baby. I have a son that is 18 years old. After doing a lapscope my gynae discovered that my tubes are blocked, but as a last resort, she put me on to clomid. Besides the clomid, both my hubby and I are taking Stamino Gro as well (4 tablets each a day). Is there a possibilty of us falling pregnant? Does Herbal Tampons unblock tubes? Is there a herbal tablet that can unblock tubes? Where can I find these herbal products? I am welcome to any suggestions you may have...desperate

Dear Beverly
It appears that if both your fallopian tubes are blocked then the sperm will not be able to reach the egg at the time of ovulation and therefore fertilization will then, for obvious reasons, not be possible. The use of herbal tampons will not unblock tubes and neither are there any herbal or conventional tablets that can be used to unblock tubes. Blocked fallopian tubes are a physical obstruction and usually caused by infection that causes damage to the fallopian tubes. The fact that you are 40 years old already would mean that by not attempting something more definitive, you are delaying further your chances of trying to conceive. I would strongly suggest that you have to undergo in vitro fertilization as your only option.

Answered by Dr Dasoo

Posted by: anna | 2010-09-30

just be carefull block tubes causes etopic pregnantcy

Reply to anna