Question
Posted by: Dips | 2010-08-12

Blocked tubes

I had an operation (twice) to remove a cyst, now my gynea tells me that I have one blocked tube and one damaged tube. I am 28, recently got married with no children and I want so desperately to have children. Can I have a child/ren with those problems and what medicine can I take to deal with this situation. Please advise

Your chances of pregnancy sound low, though not impossible if one tube is not completely blocked. You could go ahead and try but, if it takes a long time, you may need tubal surgery or IVF.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-14

Posted by: O | 2010-08-12

Hi. The gynae should be able to unblock the tube by doing a laparoscopy.

Reply to O