Question
Posted by: mimi | 2009/01/17

blocked tubes

i' ve just found out that my tubes are blocked and my fertility specialist says the only way i can get pregnant is through IVF but the cost is just too high (R25000) so we are considering having 2 babies for the price of one (also considering my age - almost 30) my husband and i have always dreamt of having twins. i had a procedure to remove fibroids last year. do you think the risk of miscarriage is increased with someone who' s had a laparoscopy or is it the same as someone who hasnt had it.

Your risk of miscarriage is not increased after a laparoscopy.