Question
Posted by: Maureen | 2011/03/02

Blocked Nose 7month Baby

I have a 7 month old baby girl, and the last two months I’ m struggling with phlegm and a blocked nose. I switch from NAN HA to NAN at about four months, and are back on NAN HA from last week again as it seems it is an allergy reaction, I steam her every evening and are making use of a baby Vac to clear her nose, I also use Iliadin drops but it does not seem to be enough, any advise please?

Hallo Maureen
She may need to use an antihistamine like Zyrtec drops - your doctor can check her allergy levels with an IGE blood test. You can also test her for dairy allergy and maybe try soya milk.

2
Posted by: Heleen | 2011/03/02

Give her ACC 200. It makes the slime thin like water. No blocked nose anymore. It is safe for babies. Buy it at the chemist, put it in a bottle and give it to her when she normally drinks water. Babies love the taste in general.

Reply to Heleen
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/02

Hallo Maureen