Posted by: kel | 2009-03-26

Blocked nose 24/7

I am going out of my mind as i dont know what to do anymore.
For the last few months I have had a continually blocked nose and it is driving me insane. I moved from Jhb to Dbn and never used to suffer with a blocked nose when i lived in Jhb and for the first few months of living in Dbn.
I go to sleep with a blocked nose and wake up with one.
Allergex used to help but that does not seem to help anymore either.
I thought it was my pet' s hair, but my pets up in Jhb never affected me.
What can I do?

Dear Kel
Try using Beconase aqeous nose spray twice a day long term. It takes about a week to "kick in" so only for the first week, use Drixine or Illiadin nosespray twice a day, and spray the Beconase after the nose opened up a bit. Also try adding Loratidine 1 tablet at night.