Question
Posted by: raffie | 2009/07/06

blocked nose

our dog jackie, jack russel, 5 years old, has a blocked nose.
what can be used to open it up? SPCA SAYS THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE.
PLEASE HELP

RAFFIE

Thanks Cat Lady

5
Posted by: Chill | 2009/07/08

TWO raffies, with dogs with blocked noses? Hmmmmmmm......

Reply to Chill
Posted by: steph | 2009/07/08

Rafffie, you do appreciate that perhaps what the SPCA meant is there is nothing that THEY can do, but perhaps another vet can help. did they give a diagnosis? Dogs dont really have blocked noses ! there might be something seriously wrong. sans diagnosis there is very little that this forum can offer you. as an example, there is an insect borne dx leishmaniosis that causes cauliflower nose ie blocked nose, the disease is fatal...see my meaning?

Reply to steph
Posted by: raffie | 2009/07/08

dear cat lady

maybe someone else also has the name of raffie.
the spca also has vets to look after dogs(health)

thank you for your comment.

raFFIE

Reply to raffie
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009/07/06

Raffie you have posted this before and the advice given was to take the dog to a vet. I haven' t a clue what the SPCA has got to do with your problem - maybe you got the dog from them. You need to take the dog to a vet a.s.a.p

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009/07/06

Reply to Cat Lady