Question
Posted by: JEN | 2009-01-22

BLOCKED NOSE

Two weeks ago my poodle was struck by a lawnmowers blade that broke off when they started it. She' s got wires in the one side of her face and the blade broke her nose too. She is battling to breathe when she eats and I saw that the one side of her nose is blocked, i am not too sure if its dry blood. Is there a way i can clear her nose without causing the nose to bleed again?

Dear Jen

The wires is the likely cause of the sinus irritation. Best to discuss this one with your vet as he will be able to advise you on the complications of the operation etc.

2
Posted by: Chill | 2009-01-22

Geez, what an awful thing to happen!

Hope the dog gets well soon....

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Chill | 2009-01-22

Geez, what an awful thing to happen!

Hope the dog gets well soon....

Reply to Chill