Posted by: Kaycee | 2011-09-13

Blocked ears and nose

Hi, when I go to sleep im fine, but wake up in the morning one nostril will be blocked and my ears are blocked, so badly that i cannot unblock them, and they constantly ring. the pain is unbareable. My nose is not running at all, what could this be? Thak you for your help

It is possible that you are suffering from sinusitis that is also affecting your ears. You should consult an ENT specialist for an examination and treatment. Consider changing your bedding to hypo-allergenic materials and regularly steam clean your mattress and pillows, in order to eliminate house dust mites, which is a common allergen and cause for sinusitis.