Question
Posted by: gena | 2010-03-11

Blocked Duct

Helo Doc
For the last few months i had this Blocked Duct or Inflamed Duct, i got Antibiotics from my Doctor but it didn''t help. Holding a Hot facecloth to it nightly also don''t help. There is no pain and my Doc says that it is not concerous. What can i do to make it dissapear.

3
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-15

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: Dr Bets | 2010-03-11

Hi Gena
Did they do a sonar/needle biopsy? Maybe you should just get a second opinion from a surgeon to make sure. If not cancerous, taking an anti-inflammatory like Voltaren may help. Physiotherapy may also help to reduce the inflammation ( they use infrared and other modalities)
dr Bets

Reply to Dr Bets
Posted by: gena | 2010-03-11

Sorry Doc
This is in relation to my Nipple. It is not cancerous.

Reply to gena