Question
Posted by: Loren | 2012-02-09

BLOCKED ARTERY

what is the signs for blocked arteries? im always tired, extremely sensitive to any medication. ive been in a wheelchair for the last 2 months and sometimes it just feels like my blood circulation goes all funny, I get pins and needles, cant breathe, it feels like pipes on neck want to explode? parts of my body goes lame?

Expert ImageCardiologist

Dear Loren,

You don’t give your age and gender so I really can’t make any comment except to say that the symptoms you describe are not those of blocked arteries.

Best wishes JT

3
Posted by: olivia | 2012-03-16

what is the signs for blocked arteries

Reply to olivia
Posted by: LUNGA FALTEIN | 2012-03-15

I am 38yrs old. I have severed vein on right arm in 1996. What effects it will have in future.

Reply to LUNGA FALTEIN
Posted by: Cardiologist | 2012-02-29

Dear Loren,

Best wishes JT

Reply to Cardiologist