Question
Posted by: KAREN | 2011/03/28

BLOATING

HI I HAVE FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS FELT QUITE BLOATED AND MY BELLY AREA FEELS TENDER TO TOUCH AND WHILE I SIT - NOT PAIN. I HAVE NEVER HAD A BOWEL PROBLEM BEFORE - SOMETHING JUST DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT. I WAS DIAGNOSED WTH A GALL STONE AND SMALL HERNIA 18 MONTHS AGO BUT HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS ONLY THE 1 ATTACK. WAS PUT ON ON BILACOR AND CRESTOR.I HAVE BEGUN TO CUT OUT BREAD AS I STARTED FEELING A BIT UNCOMFORTABLE AFTER EATING - MUST BE THE HERNIA.I AM 55. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ? THANKS

Hallo Karen
A hernia would not cause a tender belly, although it can cause bloating and uncomfortable feeling. You may have an infection - either in the gall bladder, bowels or urine tract. Rather let your doctor have a look.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/28

Hallo Karen