Question
Posted by: SRsrSR | 2009/06/29

Bloating

In the morning when I wake my stomach is flat and fine. Whenever I take as much as a sip of ater, my stomach will get bloeted. I have tried to avoid certain foods and drinks and still this does not help. It seems that everything I eat or drink gets me bloated for the last six months.

What can I do to cure or minimize this?

Pleas help

Dear SRsrSR
Try using Probiotics and Pancreoflat one each three times per day with meals. You should also see if certain foods trigger this ( usually wheat or dairy) and avoid this for a while. Also avoid fizzy drinks and gas forming foods like beans, cabbage.