Question
Posted by: sue | 2009-06-01

Bloating

I have been experiencing severe discomfort after meals. It almost feels like i have a python moving and making sounds in there. My stomach just bloats and it looks like i am pregnant. Takes about 3hrs for the bloating to go down. I have tried not to eat but that is even more embarassing as my stomach growles so loudly that you can hear it even if you are sitting 3 seats away from me. What can i do about this embarassing problem?

Dear Sue
Try using Probiotics 3 times per day and Pancreoflat with meals. If this does not help you may need to see your doctor for an examination and maybe referrral to a gastroenterologist. See if certain foods causes more symptoms, you may be lactose or wheat intolerant.