Posted by: Lerato | 2009-10-12

bloated stomach!

hi,im a 29 yr pld female experiencing a bloated tummy always before i eat or after i eat. Its been happenin for +/-3 month now. If i drink a glass of water im already full for the day.I eat all your healthy food,wheat,friut salads, green salads i mean all healthy and worse even if i go to the loo and do no 2 its still the same.It feels like there' s too much gas but cant come out.I went to the Dr and he gave me Spasmogel and that bottle its finished now! I think that this problem that i have its affecting my sexual life since i feel sexless all the time! I need help.

Hi Lerato
Try taking probiotics 3 times a day as well as Pancreoflat with meals, and try using something like Fybogel if you tend to be constipated. This is usually caused by too much gas in the bowel. Avoid gassy cooldrinks, bubblegum, fast eating, and gasforming foods like cabbage, too much bread, beans, etc