Posted by: anonymous | 2009-04-15

Bloated Stomach

HI there.

Im not sure what i have but everytime i eat my stomach bloats up afterwards especially if i push it out... Im on the pill and i have had my period... Im not sure what it is but it is bothering me... I weigh 50kg and im 18... Please help

Expert ImageTeen expert

it is worth checking with the person who prescribed the pill to you what the possible side effects are, but also to give them a good description of your symptoms as it may be something else that is causing this.

In the mean time you can post a question to either our CyberDoc or GynaeDoc here at Health24, but I would recommend going to see your doctor.

Hi Again

Thank you for your help. I have been on the same pill for about 3years now and ive never had this problem. I was on ginette as the doctor prescribed it to me for my face but it wasnt working for me so I changed back to Melodene.
I will ask the same question though to the GynaeDoc.
Thank you very much