Posted by: Johlene Meyer | 2011-12-07

Bloated feeling, bladder discomfort and lower back pain

For the past few months I''ve been suffering from bloating, distention and flatulence as soon as I eat anything - it doesn''''t matter what I eat or drink, or how little, it feels like I''''ve overeaten. It''''s extremely uncomfortable &  I can''''t wear anything tight. I don''''t have cramps but my stomach is very tender and sore to the touch. There''''s a soreness in the lower right stomach accomanied by aching in the lower right back. My bowel movements differ from time to time (one day regular, next day nothing) though it feels like my bowels are always full. It also seems as if I gain weight, however I don''t eat more than normally.

You have symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, blood tests and stool sample analysis. There are other possibilities that will have to be excluded. In the interim, you can try Solgar Multiple Fibre capsules.

Posted by: Johlene | 2011-12-11

Thank you, Dr Anrich!!

Reply to Johlene
Posted by: PP | 2011-12-07

I have the same problem. I just even asked the doctor about this myself.
What I know is I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, when I''ll get abdominal pains and cramps especially after eating, irregular bowel movement, bloating (my biggest problem) and at times I get back pain.
I try to avoid caffeine, diary foods, fizzy drinks, chilli, oily foods...this has helped me.
I also eat very small portions of food. I don''t eat and drink something at the same time, I wait at least 15-30 minutes after I eat before I drink liquids.

Let''s hear what the doc has to say though.

Reply to PP