Posted by: Anthony | 2012-06-02

Bloated and cramps in stomach after meals

PLease help, lately after most if not all my meals I eat I get this heavy bloated stomach and makes me feel sick. I''ve also been a bit constipated as well at times.

Would you perhaps know if its something i''m eating or drinking like bread or milk?

Thanks in advance.

It is possible that you are suffering from reflux gastritis or irritable bowel syndrome. I suggest that you use Gaviscon Advance, three times daily, before meals. You can also use Movicol sachets, twice daily to alleviate your constipation. If this does not bring any relief, I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination or further tets.