Question
Posted by: Yolanda | 2008/10/22

bloated after any meal

I am a 37 year old women, I look 6 months pregnant after I ate food. It can be a apple, yoghurt, my porridge in the morning, any kind of food blows me up. In the begging it was just certain kinds of food, know it' s anything. Please help

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

use Digestive enzymes with your meals, this will aid with digestion of your food. Consider doing a liver cleanse as well.
Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Jumeca | 2008/10/22

Hi Yolanda

Try Prunes eveyday they will help, also try Brucoli and coliflower, boil them. if you dont get any better.get to diet doctor' s forum hope you will get help.
good luck

Reply to Jumeca