Question
Posted by: Christie | 2012-11-14

Bloated

hi Doc,

I am really trying to lose weight but I seem to suffer from bloatedness. One day my pants fits loosley the next its, the next its so tight I cannot breath. Having All-bran flakes is the only thing that seems to help. What else can I do to overcome this problem? Could I be lactose intolerant?

Christie

It is possible that you are lactose intolerant or you might be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination to exclude other possibilities, like gallbladder pathology or a gastric ulcer. Your doctor will definately be able to assist you in testing you for lactose intolerance.