Question
Posted by: E | 2011-09-09

bloated

April and now in September I am so bloaded and my stomach is so sore if I walk, can''t touch it. Not sure if is IBS but would like to know what test can I do to know what it is. I am in pain for the 3rd day, drink bevispam and norflex for the pain. I am not overweight and stil play netball and jogabout 3 times a week. Last time I had fewer, not to high, and felt nasuas. Dr wasnt sure what is was but gave me broad spectrum antibiotika and said i could be a virus in my stomach or in my uterus.

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. There are many possible causes for your symptoms. I doubt that it is due to IBS but rather an infection of the gut. It is important to consult your doctor for tests to establish the reason for your discomfort. You can also ask the opinion of a gastroenterologist. The problem can also be due to a gynaecological cause and it will be wise to consult your gynaecologist for an examination and routine papsmear.

Please do not hesitate to ask me for an opinion.