Question
Posted by: G. | 2011/05/25

bloated

My stomach is bloated all the time, feeling full and I burp it gets better for a while and athen its full of air again, why could this be?

Dear G
Bloating, a feeling of fullness and burping can be due to a variety of conditions (irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers or gastritis, gastric reflux, gallbladder problems, food allergies, etc). The first step is therefore to have a medical examination so that the doctor can diagnose what is causing these symptoms. Once we have a diagnosis we can see if your diet needs to be changed or not.
So please have a medical checkup ASAP

2
Posted by: Jojo | 2011/05/25

Try to eliminate first cucumber, green peppers, raw onion, cabbage from your diet for 10 days. Eat these again and if you''re bloated again it''s that. If not, cut out all wheat (this can be done - it was my culprit) for 10 days. Same process. Then dairy.
Alternatively have yourself tested for intollerances. this is quicker but may cost a bit.

Reply to Jojo

Dear G
So please have a medical checkup ASAP