Question
Posted by: Sue | 2010/10/21

Bloated

Hi Doc,
Everyday when I have a meal I feel vey bloated and my tummy looks like it swells up thats how big it is, it makes me so uncomfortable that i dont want to eat at all, but i get so hungry that i could not avoid the feeling and i am very constipated too, please help.

Hallo Sue
Bloating can be caused by food allergies, spastic colon, wrong diet, swallowing gas when you eat (often happens if you eat fast) If you are also constipated you may have a colon problem. Please see your doctor as certain tests need to be done to determine the cause of the bloating.

2
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2010/10/21

I find that if I take Probiflora that it helps a lot in bloating. I take mine twice a day as I only eat breakfast and supper. You can go for the Rolls Royce LP 299V or the ordinary Probiflora from Clicks, Diskem etc. I suffer with spastic colon attacks and always take Senokot in the evenings for constipation. You can also try Black Forest Tea. Hope this helps.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/21

Hallo Sue