Question
Posted by: Betty | 2010/01/21

Bloated

Hi Dr
From time to time, I battle with a bloated tummy and winds. The problem I have is that wind seems to get stuck in my tummy and will not come out. Sometimes it is so bad I want to poke a whole through my tummy to release some of the air and pain. I can feel bubbles moving around in my tummy. What can I take for this?
I eat healthily and do not drink fizzy drinks. I have treats in moderation and I do not eat foods that are oily or high in unsaturated fats.

Hallo Betty
If you have no other symptoms of bowel problems like chronic diarrhoea or constipation or heartburn, try using probiotics and Pancreoflat three times a day. Peppermint oil capsules may also help.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/21

Hallo Betty

Reply to cyberdoc