Question
Posted by: anna | 2009-10-22

bloated

Why do I have swollen feet and ankles in summer? I drink 2 litres of water, walk 9km a day and eat quite healthy, almost no salt. In winter I do not have any problems, but in summer my feet are painful because of the swelling. We live in a small town in the north-eastern side of Limpopo - very hot in summer! I am 54.

Hallo Anna
It could be due to water retention or reduced flow back to the heart (sometimes caused by varicose veins )Ask your doctor to just check your kidney functions and heart - if no problems there, he could maybe give you a light diureticum to help for the swelling.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-26

Hallo Anna

Reply to cyberdoc