Question
Posted by: Dee | 2009-10-15

Bloated

Hi Cyberdoc

I am 36 years old and feel more and more lethagic and bloated with each passing year. I am also slowly putting on unexplained weight although I do not eat excessively. I also suffer from fatigue very easily...what is going on with my body? I used to be so full of energy and now I feel like an old lady of 60.

regards
Dee

Hallo Dee
Have you had a thorough medical examination lately to check your thyroid hormone levels, blood sugar and insulin levels, full blood count etc? You may have a hormonal imbalance.

3
Posted by: Dee | 2009-10-16

Hi Dr Bets

Thank you for your reply. I have had these tests done at the beginning of the year and they all appeared to be normal. What also bothers me is my forgetfulness and general lethargy, I' m not surprised nowadays when forget or lose anything and neither is my family.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-15

Hallo Dee

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-15

Hallo Dee

Reply to cyberdoc