Blisters on Penis

I have very small yellowish, painless blisters on the shaft of my penis. They occurred on part of skin where I previously had fungal infection which was successfully treated. I have had these blisters for more that two months. I have been to two doctors and they seem not to recognise them. The one thought it might be genital warts (and applied a black liquid for 2 weeks, once a week) and the other said it does not look like an STI (gave me antibiotics just in case). Could they be an STI and what type?

Dear Anonymous
If they are not sure what it is, one can take a swab of the area and send it to the lab for microscopy and culture. If it did not react to the antibiotics it is unlikely to be an STD and could be a type of dermatitis (skin inflammation)