Question
Posted by: Steve | 2012-02-29

Blisters on my lip

Hi, I was in Cape Town this week and my face burnt quite bad cos I forgot to put sunscreen on it, now I have these massive blisters on my bottom lip, on both sides and in the middle, some are clustered and one is just one big one, it doesnt look like normal fever blisters, Ive got Fenivir which doesnt really help so I have been using zambuk, but they look soft and squishy, can you recommend something?

Steve

Do the blisters appear to be infected? Are the blisters painful? Is there tingling of the skin around the blisters? On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.