Question
Posted by: Mary | 2013/02/08

Blisters on hand

Hi doc

Was referred to a dermatologist for a patch of blisters on my palm that would not go away. He prescribed Sporizole and prednisone for days as well s Advantan cream daily. Within days it cleared up and the skin started to heal. But 3 days after I finished my tablets the patch is back in full force and itchy as hell!
I was wondering if this is more indicative of a fungal infection or Eczema??

Mary

The dermatologist prescribed medication to treat a yeast/fungal infection. I think that you should reconsult the specialist, as it is possible that you might need an extended course of Sporizole.

1
Posted by: Mary | 2013/02/08

Sorry, that should be Sporanox, not Sporizole...

Mary

Reply to Mary