Question
Posted by: Thuthu Nhlapo | 2010/11/15

Blisters on bladder

My wife was having abdomenal pains, I took her to the hospital. The doctor says her bladder has blisters. They say the womb is ok. What could be the cause of this.

Also her menstrual cycle is abnormal, she looses a lot of blood and sometimes there are blood clots. Can you help please. She is 28 years old, no kids yet.

Could this be a bladder infection, can it be caused by sexual intercourse?

If she was told that the problem was with the bladder, then a bladder infection is the most likely cause.
In terms of her cycle, you would need to tell me if it is regular or not. Also how much bleeding does she have - how many pads does she use a day and does the blood ever run down her legs?

2
Posted by: Thuthu Nhlapo | 2010/11/19

The blood does not run down her legs, She uses between 6 - 8 pads. The cycle is not regular.

Reply to Thuthu Nhlapo