Question
Posted by: thomas | 2012-02-10

Blisters

I have recently been getting literally hundres of water blister type lumps all over my fingers. I am not allergic to anything and am concerned as i am becoming self conscious as they seem to be spreading and getting bigger. It almost looks like exzema. I am also sexually active, could you possibly comment as to whether this could be a std or what else?

Thomas

It is not due to a sexually transmitted disease. You should consult a dermatologist, as it sounds like a severe form of eczema, which will need specialist treatment.