Question
Posted by: TM | 2011/10/19

Blisters

I recently completely the gun run 10km without walking first for me :) afterwards i found these blisters on the balls of my feet, they look like blisters but are not sore which eventually went away slightly, now as i find myself increasing my training distance again these blisters are back, i bought specials " running"  socks but they are still there. I feel when i run that this area of my feet get hot and slightly sensitive but never sore! Shoudl i pop the blisters because i dont want my feet to look ugly or just leave them as they are not sore?

Hi TM

Good for you, well done!

Interesting question, I must confess that I've not heard of this before, at least not where you describe. First thing is don't pop anything unless you're sure it's a blister! The heat may just be abrading the skin there.

If they're not sore, then leave them (not too many people will see the bottom of your feet, luckily!), and in time, they may form a type of callous that settles and then you no longer have that problem!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/10/30

Hi TM

Good for you, well done!

Reply to fitnessdoc