Question
Posted by: G | 2011-06-02

Blisters

I get blisters on the rim of my eyelids quite often. Especially in the Summer, when I use sunscreen. They are tiny clear blisters but there''s no sweeling of the eye, or redness. If my eyes were closed, you wouldn''t even guess they were there. However, they touch the eyeball and it feels like grit in my eye. I often run my finger over them because the burst easily. But I realize maybe I should let them go away by themselves. I wash my face and eyes twice a day with warm water. What else can I do to prevent the blisters from coming back? I get at least 3 a week.

G

In order to avoid these blisters induced by the sun, you should either avoid the sun or wear a large rimmed hat. I do however, suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination to check for permanent sun damage that can lead to cancerous formation.