Question
Posted by: shosh | 2009-12-01

blisters

my boyfriend had watery blister on his pinus and we both went to the clinic about this and they gave us mild syphillis pills and antibaoticsand an injection,and we drink them together i had some white discharge that look like sour milk but it did not smell at all, but the blisters keep coming back what are these blisters THEY LOOK LIKE COLD SORES, and what should we do to stop them from re occouring.is it me (my discharge) that makes them come back

many thanks

It sounds like herpes. These will keep recurring and you can only decrease the severity of the attacks by taking Acyclovir.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-03