Question
Posted by: bliss | 2010/05/27

Blister on tongue

I''m developing a cold soar/blister on the tip of my tongue. What can I put on it that will make it go away? Do you know of nay home rememdy?

Expert ImagePharmacist

By using an antiviral cream such as Acitop/Activir/etc. the duration of the cold sore can be reduced.

Applying ice directly to the cold sore can also speed healing.

People who get more than three cold sores a year are advised to supplement their diets with between 2,000 and 3,000 milligrams daily of lysine. Lysine is sold at most health food stores and pharmacies.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/05/28

Reply to pharmacist