Posted by: Nicolette | 2011-08-05

Blister on Breasts

I found a two blisters on my left breast. The blisters were representative like a blister when you get a blister from new shoes on your toes. They were not at the nipple area. They were placed half way between the nipple and the actual chest - bottom. I did not do any exercises to make the blisters to occur. I was checking my breasts for lumps and as I went over the blister it popped and a water liquid came out. What would be the cause of the blisters? Should I go an see a Doctor?

Friction is usually the cause for blisters. It is possible that your underwear caused the friction and hence the blisters. Blisters are not a sign of breast cancer. Do not be too concerned about this but I do suggest that you consult a doctor for breast examination and mammogram, as this is the best examination to exclude breast cancer.