Posted by: Leani | 2009-12-06

hi, doc
I have an embarrasing problem, i developed a blister on my vagina, the outer lip, it stated with itching and it was sollen &  reddish, it has now turned into whitish lesion, still a bit itchy, i am a bit embarrased to go to my gp as he is male, i' ve had v. thrush previously, but this is different, what could this be, i have a feeling i will have to consult PLEASE ADVICE

It can be a blister due to a viral infection caused by the Herpes virus. I do however, suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and a STD screening.

Posted by: leani | 2009-12-06

thank you doc, i guess i have to pull the courage to get to my gp

Reply to leani