Question
Posted by: thembie | 2008/11/15

BLISTER

HI Doc

My daughter has developed not if its blister or rush on both legs, what can I get for her? The doctor gave me (Amoxyline and Panado) she' s 1 year 7 months.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Did she develop this rash after starting the medication - If this is the case you''ll have to return to your.

The fact that your descricption is not very comprehensive makes it difficult for me to day whats wrong from this side of the computers screen - My advise: Take her to your local pharmacy, and ask the pharmacist to have a look and recommend something.

Best of luck!