Question
Posted by: Mel | 2009/10/08

Q.

Bleeding won' t stop after birth 8 months ago

My son is 7 months old and I STILL haven' t stopped bleeding. It would stop for a day or two, only to start all over again. Worst is the blood went from red in the beginning to almost black the past 3 months and (very tmi to follow) sometimes its gooey like when your nose bleeds and it starts clotting. I don' t have any pain but still the funny bloatedness that comes out in fanny farts . Can' t get to a doc at the moment with the new job an since me medical aid is over the limit it is just too expensive. Any advice?

Expert's Reply

A.

Could it be related to contraception? You don;t say what you are using.

Want to comment?