Question
Posted by: SUGAR N SPICE | 2010/03/24

Bleeding whilst having sex with my partner

I get a vaginal bleeding whilst having sex with my partner. It happens everytime and my Gynae gave me 16 tablets to drink for 2 days, but it has not stopped. I am waiting for my pap smear results to check if anything is wrong with my womb. My partner is also big and sex is painful.

Dear Sugar and Spice,

You have taken the correct steps in seeing a physician in this regard and are having the necessary tests and investigations done. If no medical causes are found and it may be related to friction due to your anxiety and anticipatory pain, meaning you do not lubricate well and are not relaxed and able to accommodate penetration by your partner, it may be helpful that you also consult a sex therapist who will advise you regarding the use of lubrication, sexual positions, advising your partner and yourself how to explore more relaxed and comfortable penetration.

2
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/03/24

Hey Sugar N Spice, sorry to hear about your situation. Do you think that the cause of the problem could be due to the fact that your partner is big and maybe you are tight.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/24

Dear Sugar and Spice,

Reply to Sexologist