Question
Posted by: Jen | 2008-11-17

Bleeding while pregnant!!

Hi there!! I did a home pregnancy test this morning (17/11/08) as I am 2 weeks late, it is absolutely positive with 2 bright lines. My concern is that today I started with period like pains and have started bleeding, it' s not like a usual period, and is brownish in colour and not heavy, I was just wondering if it is spotting or how would you know if you have lost the little baba!! My gynae can only see me on the 15 Dec as he is away, do you think I should see someone sooner?

Thank you, have a great evening!!

You could be miscarrying and should see someone straight away.

6
Posted by: Nix | 2008-11-18

It' s to late for implantation bleeding.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Bee | 2008-11-18

I think you should see a doctor immediately coz i happenned to my friend and it turn out she had a serious infection.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Jen | 2008-11-18

Thank you for your answers!!

Reply to Jen
Posted by: WEET NIE MEER | 2008-11-18

COULD BE NORMAL BUT PLEASE GO AND SEE YOUR GP DONT WAIT FOR YOUR GYNEA TO COME BACK
LOTS OF BABY DUST FOR YOU

Reply to WEET NIE MEER
Posted by: Jack | 2008-11-18

The bleeding could be implantation bleed, but to be on the safe side i would suggest that you should consult a gynae ASAP

Reply to Jack
Posted by: joe | 2008-11-18

it could be an infection? i think you shud get it checked out today

Reply to joe