Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2011-01-27

bleeding while on the injection

I went onto the injection in Nov 2010 and then I had antibiotics for strep throat which messed the injection around. I started having a period at that time, went back again and had another injection. Since mid-Dec I have been bleeding and it doesnt seem to have stopped. Could this have anything to do with the fact that I was still having a period when I went the second time to have another injection? Should I go see my gynae?

Two injections close together should have stopped any bleeding, so it would be a good idea to see your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-28