Question
Posted by: Meme | 2010/05/03

Bleeding while on injection

Hi, I have been on the injection for about 9 years now, it''s safer due to my family history of heart disease. I have stopped having my periods after starting on the injection, with no breakthrough bleeding. I have been experiencing a great deal of stress lately, and it''s now the second month that I have a day or 2 in which I bleed as if I''m having a menstrual cycle. I was on time for my injections, actually after I started bleeding the first time, I went a week earlier. Should I be worried or is this normal?

You should have acheck to see that there is no problem with the uterus or cervix.

1